The Central Voice

• Contact us at [email protected] to suggest a story idea.

• Join the Central Voice staff for fall semester! Contact Mr. Lauby or Andrea Medina

• Congratulations, graduating class of 2017!

Central Voice bids farewell

Martin Kelly

Martin Kelly, Editor

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

Email This Story

The Central Voice staff bids farewell as we pack our iPads for summer. We can’t wait to bring more articles and videos to students next year. Enjoy your summer!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

21 Comments

21 Responses to “Central Voice bids farewell”

1. Jacob deNyse on August 20th, 2015 9:26 am

wow this was cool. everyone had good things to say about it and seemed to have great memories about it. thats always a good sign that something is good because it shows that they people had fun doing it. nice!

2. Julia Root on August 20th, 2015 9:27 am

This video made me very excited for the school newspaper this year. They seemed like they had lots of fun and it looks good for collage. Their favorite memories also made me very excited for this year.

3. Tyler Schmitz on January 8th, 2016 10:19 am

2015 was a great year. It was the year that I left my middle school and joined CCC. The transition was surprisingly easy and I can’t wait for a great 2016.

4. Jana I on January 11th, 2016 9:20 am

This looked like a really fun thing to be in and to film. It seems like everybody really loved and enjoyed that class. It was also interesting to listen to all their favorite memories.

5. Ashton Uttayaya on January 11th, 2016 9:21 am

It seems like you guy shave a lot of fun doing the newspaper, and you guys have a lot of fun doing it and I hope you guys produce a lot of good stuff in 2016!

6. Noah Stephens on January 11th, 2016 9:22 am

Man it looks like writing the newspaper for the school was pretty fun! Maybe I’ll send in somethings for it. Can’t wait for the next newspaper to come out!

7. Marina nielson on January 11th, 2016 9:52 am

Aw I love seeing all of the alumi! Yes Mac, and alli love you guys. Mac slays all.

8. Zane Ford on January 11th, 2016 2:14 pm

This is a very well put together video. Everyone seemed like they had fun doing the school newspaper. Really good job guys!

9. Veronica Lenz on January 11th, 2016 2:16 pm

CCC is always a great place to make good memories. I can already tell these Juniors and Seniors have bright futures ahead of them. This makes me wonder how I will feel when my I become their age and grade and in that situation.

10. Aleah O'Keefe on January 11th, 2016 2:17 pm

I find it a good thing that so many people seem to be enjoying themselves, and have only good things to say, because it represents the attitude towards the school throughout the campus.

11. Abigail Santiago on January 12th, 2016 1:12 pm

This video reminded me about leaving middle school last year and entering high school. I’d really like to join a club where the students have a lot of fun like this one. Everyone had fun memories to share about as well.

12. Jacob Stein on January 13th, 2016 7:54 am

I really liked this video. It shows how imterconnected we are as a family in CCC. I think that more stuff like this should be shown.

13. payton on January 13th, 2016 8:13 am

It seems like they all really like that class which is nice. I might think about taking it and the end was fun.

14. Zachary on January 13th, 2016 9:44 am

Sad video it just focuses on leaving a class that everyone enjoyed. It looks like everyone liked that class but it ended. This video was pointless but it was cool. It’s still good that students filmed this video and edited it but, journalism seems cool.

15. Jerjuan on January 13th, 2016 10:16 am

This video was very funny. I like the videos and would like to see more. It’s a good entertainment. The video was great.

16. Cameron pruett on January 14th, 2016 8:32 am

It’s good that everyone liked the class

17. jesse on January 14th, 2016 8:53 am

That is cool . Everyone has a farewell and must has good memory. I hope I have that day

18. Nic scargle on January 14th, 2016 8:55 am

Hahaha this video is very funny. This video makes me all excited and seeing jeff doing good in college makes ccc look good. This video was really cool.

19. Jacob Stein on January 14th, 2016 1:54 pm

This is really cool. I can’t wait to see more videos like this.

20. Nathan Spoor on January 14th, 2016 1:58 pm

I think this video explained how useful the newpaper is and how it prepares us for life. The central voice is very helpful in many different ways. Plus it’s fun!

21. Jonah Fink on January 14th, 2016 2:00 pm

This video made me excited for what articles the Central Voice will write this year. It was interesting to hear what their favorite memories were. I can’t wait to read this year’s articles.

[Reply]

All comments must adhere to the expectations set forth by the CCCHS handbook policy and are subject to authorization.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Central Voice bids farewell